Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance
Bollyinside is committed to complying with copyright laws and intellectual property rights. As a part of this commitment, we adhere to the guidelines set forth under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and take appropriate action in response to any infringement notices.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied, reproduced, or displayed on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the DMCA takedown procedure outlined below.
DMCA Takedown Procedure:
- Prepare a Notice of Infringement:
To submit a DMCA takedown notice, you must provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the website (please provide specific URLs).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Send the Notice of Infringement:
Please send your completed Notice of Infringement to our designated DMCA agent via email or mail at the following address:
DMCA Agent [Agent’s Name] [Agent’s Mailing Address] Email: email@example.com
- Takedown Process:
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the affected user. The user may submit a counter-notice if they believe the takedown was a result of a mistake or misidentification.
Please note that submitting a false DMCA takedown notice or making misrepresentations in your notice may expose you to liability for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy or takedown procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.